Virgin Post

Hello and welcome to my foray into the world of blogging - this is somewhere where I have never been before so I am a tad nervous, so please bear with me.







I am one of those growing number of people who are coming to the conclusion that there is a better way of life out there for me and my family somewhere, and that it is up to me to find it and do what I can to make our lives as comfortble as possible. I am also aiming to get back to my roots and ideals.







This blog is my diary of my journey; no doubt I shall make mistakes, but mistakes are how we learn they should not be viewed as negative, but positive and all part and parcel of the learning process. I hope you will share with me my hopes, my fears, laughter and tears and my efforts to try and make my family's life more comfortable. My hope is that my little efforts will also encourage and inspire you to have a go yourself and try something different.

Comments

Popular Posts