Charity Shop Finds



Here are some of my most recent finds I paid no more than £5 for each one.



I love needlework of any kind.Whoever ever works the piece (no matter what their ability) puts heart and soul and an imprint of themselves into each piece. I have found the following pieces in Charity Shops for minimal amounts and yet the hours and hours of work contained in them you cannot fathom just by looking at the piece. I think I only do because I know how many hours they took.



I am very lucky to have found such treasures but I always feel a little sad for the families who have lost these treasures they don't know what they are losing. Sometimes it is more than the picture its the actual art of doing these things.


I consider myself extremely lucky

Don't you

Comments

Popular Posts