My Day 17.05.09

Well I slept well didn't want to get up this morning. Got stuck into a film last night "The Kingdom of Heaven". It is one of the best films I have seen in a long time so if you ever get the chance to watch it please take it.Needless to say because I was late to bed - well I just did not want to get up.

But was out of the house by 9.30 a.m. and back to Mum's. I provided the joint, mum the veggies and we had a super roast lamb dinner which was very tasty. Have also managed to restore mum's home to some semblance of normality and safe for her to wander about it. I was worried with all the bits and pieces she had everywhere that she would end up doing herself a mischief. However she can now take her time in re-arranging her ornaments etc how she wants them. Have had another lovely day with her precious time.

Now I have to get my own house in order and I would like to get some needlework done towards the latter part of the week. Ah well here it goes.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts