Unexpected Pressie

I received a lovely surprise yesterday from my OH. I have been struggling with a digital camera that doesn't have many pixels and have been very disappointed with some of the results I have received. Especially with my attempts at photographing the lady Moon who is so beautiful but who I haven't been able to capture with any success. I was however quite happy to carry on and do the best I could with what I have. Bless his heart he has bought me an all singing and dancing digital camera as he knows I enjoy my blogging and its his way of helping out, so I am hoping that after I have got to grips with how to use that the photos will speak for themselves. He also bought a digital card that should hold approximately 1500 photographs - now that really does give me something to go at. I am really all excited. I am really looking forward to getting to grips with this and some of the technology on my computer which I have thus far not used or got to grips with. I think I am a very lucky girl.

Comments

  1. I am sure you will enjoy your new toy. I had to buy a new one last year as my old one was not compatable with Windows Vista OH has my old one, he can use it with his lap top.

    Being able to crop and revise photographs before you publish them is great.

    One thing I would advise you to do is to join weshots or photobucket, that will help to make it easier to post on some forums and also if you computer hard disc goes you still have the photos, mind you, I also download mine to a disc as well. I bought an external hard drive and backed up stuff I needed tp keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! A new toy! lol

    What a lovely surprise, I'm sure you'll get lots and lots of use out of it. Get out the manual, grab a cuppa (or two!) and enjoy your evening :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts