Sorry I have been missing

However there is a genuine reason. My mum was admitted to hospital overnight last Saturday night and has been hospitalised ever since. I am therefore backwards and forwards to the hospital at the moment when I get home in the evenings. Have been very worried as seemed to get poorlier and poorlier, but today although not out of the woods her eyes were brighter and she seemed more alert than she has been although she is still not eating properly. This is what my brother and I are really concerned about and we have asked to see her Consultant to try and find out what is going on with her.

So please bear with me I will back with you all very shortly

Take care my friends.

Please don't forget about my give away please even if you have no story enter your name and will draw all names out of the hat.

xx

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear about your Mother, PP. I do hope she starts to improve and you can get to the bottom of it all. I'll be thinking of you.

    My blog has won a reprieve for now, but thank you for your kind words. Take care

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, thank you - mum is a little brighter in herself but still poorly - she was feeling a bit down when I visited tonight but my brother and I are going to see the Consultant tomorrow as we really need to know what we are dealing with long term with regard to this. She is very weak and I did give her a gentle dose of Reiki hands off tonight but I did not give too much - with her being so weak. Will see how she is tomorrow and may give her a little more then depending on how she is.

    I am so glad your blog has received a reprise I love reading it and it is an avenue for you to express yourself creatively but also communicate with like-minded people. I am pleased for you more than anything else. Take care and thank you for your good wishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your mum pattypan. Such a worry, and I remember what a strain all the journeying to and from the hospital was, quite apart from the worry when you get there. I hope that they can get to the bottom of your mum's problems soon. Hugs. Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your kind wordsit is much appreciated.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts