Supply of Yeast for the Bakers amongst us

Many people wish to get hold of fresh yeast from time to time. I have been lucky up until now, but had problems getting hold of this as the store I get it from had run out. I also think they may be selling up in the not too distant future, so it may well be I will be utilising this link myself too.

By chance I found this link the other day for those of you wishing to obtain a supply of fresh yeast for breadmaking . You can keep this in the fridge, but I would suggest freezing the same in ready portions to maximise your usage and expense. It works out at £4.77 for a 500 g block.

This link also shows various other different yeasts some of which are suitable for wine and beer making.

I hope that this is of assistance to you all

The link is http://amazon.co.uk

Then on the search facility type in: Kitchen & Home then type in yeast.

Hope this helps

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. It's just occurred to me that I haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope that all is well and that you are just too busy to write. I would have e-mailed but I don't have your address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia...haven't seen you around lately, hope everything is okay! Stay well...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts