Books

For my birthday I received some money which I have put towards a book I have been hanging my nose over for a little while. Its the Bob Flowerdew Grow Your Own Eat Your Own ISBN No 978-1-85626-935-3 and it looks like its packed with useful information and some different preserving recipes

So am well chuffed.

Funny though how it is you don't see many books that take your interest and then they come like buses one after the other.

Its like that at the moment. I have been nosing amongst the preserving books in W H Smith and there are three in there are the moment that I would quite like.

Then there is the Grow your own drugs book and then the Edible Garden one. Now that looks really interesting a really different take on preserving and storing food for the winter.

Will have to start saving even if it is only £1 a week at least then I will appreciate the effort in saving up for the said item, not that I don't appreciate my books they are all very special to me.

Comments

Popular Posts