Home Made Mustard

http://www.jamjarshop.com/ 


I like Mustard but use it sparingly and it is something I have never had a go at making before, but I have been inspired to have a go at making the same after seeing the tutorial on the jamjarshop website.  The link is above for those of you wanting to have a go. The full recipe and pdf instructions as well as there being a link on You Tube

I have just put my seeds in to soak overnight (you use a yellow mustard seed and brown) and will be able to finish it off tomorrow.  So I am going to enjoy playing again and it all adds to The Pantry provisions and possible Christmas pressies.  So will play catch up tomorrow.

update

Must say I am quite impressed with this and I have five small jars out of the mixture. I used a honey beer and white wine vinegar.  Thought that this might be really strong but at the moment appears to be mild. Will be nice with some gammon or some beef.  Will certainly make this again.

Photos will have to follow later.

Comments

Popular Posts