Brrgh

I have been out this evening, busy helping at the Psychic & Spiratual Fellowship doing my bit and helping to help raise funds for local people - the people who normally don't get a look in.  And boy is it cold I thought it was about time to put the thermals away but I think I am going to be keeping them out for a while.  The wind has been bitter.  My hands were very cold at work this morning the heating seemed to be blowing out cold air and I lost the circulation in them. Not good when you have a lot of typing to do, but then I seem to be persistently stiff these days.  

Anyway it was a good evening and nice to catch up with my friends again.  Sort of had a quick sandwich for tea and then straight out again for 6.30 p.m  Needless to say I am starving and starving so its a quick hello goodbye. Hopefully will have more time to play catch up tomorrow.

Goodnight, sleep tight and keep warm

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts