Crotchet

Two weeks or so ago  I was given a copy of a crotchet scarf pattern - since when I haven't been able to stop making them.  I have made three so far, and no doubt there will be further variations to come.

I have made four so far, and there will be further versions to come no doubt as I am going to make some for Christmas presents and I don't want to spoil the suprise for some of my friends.
There is a post following this one which contains the pattern that I used and you will get some idea of the finished version.


1.  The Pink Version
2.  The Brown version
3.  The variegated psychadelic pink version
4.  The pastel colour variegated random wool version

Working these has really fired up my enthusiasm for all things crotchet again and I often of an evening when I sit down have one of the projects as work in progress.  Crotchet grows well too and makes you feel as though you have accomplished something.

One of the problems I have had in the past is that when following a pattern I have ended up going wrong, but this was a lovely simple pattern to follow.

In fact I really have got the bug for crotcheting again.  

Comments

Popular Posts