Its September

Well its September already

PINCH PUNCH FIRST OF THE MONTH WHITE RABBITS, WHITE RABBITS, WHITE RABBITS.

(Sorry just had to get that in)

Where is the year going to?  It seems to be going along faster than a Formula One race car!

I have a couple of good friends whose birthdays are this month so I wish them happy birthdays (they are shy so I won't name names but they know who they are and I just wanted to let them know that I would be thinking about them).It is also my baby brother's birthday this month too so happy birthday Bruv.

There's lots going on and I am going to be busy in the next week or so - I am off work on leave, although not going away anywhere mores the pity.  I intend to go foraging again, for crab apples, and whatever else comes to hand; perhaps a day out at the seaside.  Hopefully will be able to get on with everything and be able to get the sewing machine out to boot.  I have a serious craving to be able to play uninterrupted with cloth and embellishments now that the weather is turning.

Hope this September is a good one for you

Take care

Pattypan

Comments

Popular Posts