I've been busy

Well although I am on holiday this week, it has officially been designated operation Christmas mop up in readiness for the Christmas celebrations in a few weeks time. I have therefore been pottling away and getting stuck in.   I have been washing and ironing washing and ironing and at long last I am pleased to report that mission impossible has now been accomplished and the washing and the ironing is now completed.  Phew.  Now just have to persuade the wardrobes that they really do want to accept further donations into the darkest depths of the closet or two or three....  One major job done, quite a few more to go.  Tomorrow we have operation toilet and bathroom.  Out will come the steam cleaner again; hopefully should not take me more than a couple of hours.   Well in theory anyway. Then that will be the bathroom and the kitchen completely done.  Then we have the pantry, yet again that should not take too long either.    Once they are accomplished I have the dining room to bottom out and then the lounge.  So I have a lot to do before I go back to work next Monday for a week.  I am back at work a week and then off again, but that is to get the last minute shopping done, cooking done and decorations.  So I have my work cut out.  Will have to get a wriggle on.

Catch you later

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. PHEW!! I'm tired just reading about your plans!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pattypan! Thanks for your comment yesterday. I left a comment back for you too. This post sounds like what I should be doing this week but don't want to! One of the best purchases I've made in the last few years is a steam machine so I no longer iron (or rarely). I also have one for cleaning so fewer chemicals too. Boiling it down cleaning is cleaning no matter what new fangled devices one throws at it! Good luck to you this week and hope you'll have some fun too! Would you consider adding email subscriptions to your blog (it is an option in 'gadgets' for Blogger....think you have a Blogger blog don't you?). I'd love to have your posts delivered regularly!). Cheers, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow, the daily chores seem a little easier for me to do when I know it's for an upcoming festive holiday. Well, at least I tell myself that, seems to be working so far ;) Well, it sounds like you're on a roll and getting ready for some celebrating, can't wait to hear what deliciousness you cook up for the holidays. Hope you're well...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to have a rest too!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts