Another day

Its a bit overcast here this morning; but at least it is not raining although it is still damp.  |I know the moisture does the plants good but I tend to seize up when it is damp and have problems moving about with ease.  Although overcast it is bright  I am hopeful of a better day all round.

Pills seem to have worked for OH; he had them just gone 8 p.m. and was a jibbering fast asleep heap when I popped up to check he was okay.  He cannot remember me going in or the convesrtation I had with him - now I could really be mischievious here and tell him that he had promised this that or the other and I really could have pulled his leg.  However I was just grateful that he got some sleep.  He feels a lot better and looks a lot better this morning.  Its me that woke up at 5 a.m. again I hope this is not going to become a habit.
Not a good one as I could be getting some serious sleep.

I am hopefully meeting my friend Debs today for lunch' a trip to our local hostelry for a catch up and a good chin wag; some girly time which is often not available to me,  Debs is a warts n all friend she has seen me at my best and at my worst and is a life long friend.  

As I have naturally nearly always been a loner, I find it difficult with certain people to relax - and as a result as a youngster did not have many friends although those I had were good ones.  It is only in later life that I have found a really good bunch of friends and they are important to me and I don't like to lose them.  Even friends I have made here via my blog are important to me and I am a firm believer that people come into each others lives for a reason or a season and I thank you for your kindness, compassion and love which when I am having a bad day gives me the courage to keep moving on.  Things freak me out at times and I  become a bit of an ostrich sticking my head in the proverbial sand;  we all have to deal with things in our own way and I  usually do after the panic has settled and I can deal with things much more on my own terms.  It is a coping mechanism and we all have those and all have our own individual coping strategies

Right better get ready for work now and get some breakfast.

I hope you al have a loving rewarding day wherever you may be

And remember you are only a heartbeat away from your nearest and dearest never mind if there are miles and miles between you; your heartsong dances to its own particular beat.

Love to everyone

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Pleased to read that your OH got a good nigts sleep in :o)
    Have a fun catch-up today with Debs Trishia, there's nothing quite like meeting a good friend and putting the world to rights ;o)
    On the subject of friendship I too appreciate my blog friends, I'd never have thought when I first put hand to the keyboard what a wonderful group of folk there is out there in the ether...
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts