Kitchen Whizzy Thing helps with breakfast

For a little while now I have had a gadget in my kitchen which I call my Kitchen Whizzy thing; this is what I used to make the smoothie we had for breakfast yesterday; it comes with a couple of different sized blades a cross blade which is like the blade in the bottom of a Kenwood Chef liquidiser and a flat blade which supposedly is good for whipping cream.  Needless to say I got the wrong blade in the bottom of the whizzy thing but it still made a very rich thick creamy chocolate mousse which we had for tea on Tuesday evening. I shall post the recipe up later in the week.  The official name for the Kitchen Whizzy thing is the Amazing bullet and it is ideal for just doing bits and bobs for the two of us.

I have made another smoothie for tomorrow morning this time banana for OH.  I am having strawberry again as although I love bananas I have a food sensitivity to them which causes a lot of discomfort.  so its best to steer clear of them.  I have also made the batter mix for pancakes for a quick breakfast - I have a new frying pan so hopefully they will not stick. I have just used a standard batter mix i.e. eggs, milk and a little sugar.

Will let you know how this turns out tonight, but at least this way round I am trying to make sure that we are not starving; and that our blood sugar levels don't dip dramatically.

Well that's breakfast sorted ..  Tomorrow I quite fancy Waffles.

Catch up soon and hope you have a lovely day.

Pattypan

Comments

  1. We love fruit smoothies & vegetable juices.

    Just been catching up... Sounds like your as busy as ever Pattypan!

    Have a good weekend.

    K&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always busy as I like to make sure that we get a variety of things to eat and also like to make everyone comfortable. Its only the depth that varies. Now OH is working again I also have extra to do in making sure that he has smart clothes for work and a decent pack up and rea for when we get in; and then if we are out re-arranging things so everything gets done and everything proceeds smoothly. With a bit of jiggery pokery it can be done and after all you only ever get a return for work put in not for sitting on one's laurels.

    You have a good weekend too

    Pattypan

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts