An interesting day thus far

It has been a busy and interesting day thus far; not at all what I had planned in fact a complete curve ball away from what I had actually intended to do.

OH suddenly took it into his head at 7:30 am this morning that we were going to see little one who he got to see when I was poorly.   So we were out of the house by 8:30 a.m (he has some funny ideas at which time to go calling and despite my protestations). Little one "baby D" is a sweetheart so placid and so laid back and of course I got more than the obligatory cuddle.  

We then went to top up at the Butchers as stocks were getting low and I have spent the best part of the day since we came back re-packaging the goodies into smaller portions so that we do not waste anything and then trying to persuade the freezer that it does on this occasion want to expand its waistline.  I am desperately missing my other freezer that packed up on me, my chest freezer and we are having another one sooner rather than later as I do need it for Christmas.

We are having cottage pie later for tea, something warming on this bitter winter day and of course as usual I have lots to do and too little time to do it in

Right catch you all later on

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts