brrgh its a bit cold

OH has just not long come home 9:00 pm and already it is minus 1 - looks as though it is going to be a really cold night.  I know I haven't felt one hundred percent all day.  Went really cold at work and shivery as though someone had walked over my grave and took me absolutely ages to warm up.  I had a very bad Raynauds attack at lunch where I lost the circulation in my hands and my hands went puce with thick fleece gloves on.

I have the heating on at home and the cats are cuddled up as is Missy.

Safe journeys and keep safe wherever you may be.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Oh goodness Trishia, hope you are feeling much better now, though it's gonna be another cold one tonight :o(
    Rose H
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts