Cranberry and Apple Jelly/Cranberry Curd

Well I got 9 jars of the Cranberry and Apple Jelly to add to this year's Put Down.  Not bad from 1.5 kg of apples and 1 kg of Cranberries and It has made an extremely clear red jelly which I am well chuffed with. That is approximately 9 months worth of jelly (1 jar per month) and a couple of months without any unless I come across any more cranberries in my travels including frozen ones with which to make another batch.  I have a few cranberries left over and intend to make a small quantity of Cranberry Curd.  I have never had it before so it is worth a try. Can always be used to fill cakes or pastries.  Will post photos later on.

That reminds me will have to start the Put Down List for 2013.

Later in the week I have orange and apple jelly to make.

Catch you later

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts