I have Kittens

Molly has become mum today and presented me with two three tiny tabby kittens. They are very vocal. Molly was all over me like a rash before I left for work was letting me stroke her tummy and was generally very affectionate.  Came home tonight not a sign of her.  In the end I went up into the bedroom and called and she came out tome and took me back into the cupboard where  she has holed herself up in what was my airing cupboard and which is now a clothes closet to show me her babies.  I have left them be although I have fed and watered Molly.  They look so sweet.  All as a result of her going missing in June.  Its the first time I have had kittens they are so tiny.  Molly seems to have her waistline back.

I will provide photos as soon as I can but I just want Molly to be happy with her babies with no pressure for the time being.

Nature is a wonderful thing.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. hope they are healthy and happy ... nothing quite like the joy of new life in the house xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane

      Mum and kits well and happy. Never had kittens in the house before ever so I am enjoying the experience I think the fun will come in the next few weeks or so once they get mobile I may have to restrict them.

      Hope you and yours are keeping well.

      Pattypan

      xx

      Delete
  2. Ah bless :) Lovely sight :) Hope all is well with Mum and babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Compostwoman, Molz is well as are the babies all three of them snuggled up two little tabbies and then a coffee smokey coloured one with tabby round the ears. They look delightful and are in a quiet space out of the way of the rest of the family. I just go and check and give some fuss as well as a feed to Molz every so often. But they only have to squeak and she is with them. Hope you and yours are keeping well and busy.

      Take care

      Pattypan

      xx

      Delete
  3. Awww! What a great post to return to :o) Hope Molly and kits are well.
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose

      She is getting there and has been with them most of the day after I got her settled this morning. I have not long fed her and there were three little bundles snuggled up to one another. I have never had kittens before so its a whole new experience. She is being very loving and very caring of them at the minute. My heart just melts when I see the three little bundles snuggled up close and padding out a bit already. Big softie really.

      Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours.

      Pattypan

      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts