Marmite Love it or Hate it

Well its true you either love it or hate it.  I fall into the love it camp.  I use Marmite and the vegetable version on a regular basis  and I love twiglets.  OH bought some Marmite cheeses the other day and I was non too convinced but I have been pleasantly surprised they are delicious.  I think they will be making a regular appearance in my pantry fridge for the foreseeable future.

Go on pick some up you may be pleasantly surprised just like me.  It will be now be a case of who nabs them first.

Catch up soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Love it! I can remember having it as a child in England, and as a matter of fact I picked up a small jar when I did my grocery shopping on Friday. So glad we can get it here in Canada.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts