How does one lose a loaf of bread

Yesterday I bought  loaf of bread in readiness for making sarnies for OHs packup this morning.  I got up early and came down to make them.  Could not find the loaf.  I knew I had bought one looked everywhere in desperation still unable to locate.

I therefore got dressed (I had anticipated going back to bed for a little while longer) and toddled off to the shop.  Could not get a loaf so bought him some nice crusty buns.  OH was out for the count whilst all this was going on.  Came back to the house was in the process of preparing said buns when I happened to look up and noticed a bag on one the kitchen cupboard's door handles.  Guess what was inside  - one loaf of bread.  At least I found it but he still got buns for his pack up.

Well I suppose its a whole lot better than putting the kettle in the fridge!

Do not ask  - I think it is going to be one of those days.

Catch you later

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts