52 Projects Challenge


I have been working away steadily on my needlepoint although I have not been able work it every night; but I am pleased that I have been able to get some done.  This little needlepoint is designated for a cushion insert.  I have already worked one, plus some others in any event.  The time consuming bit is going to be working the background.  I intend to carry on during the week to see if I can get some more done even if it is only for an hour a night.  With feeding the kittens of an evening it takes me at least an hour to get them sorted and get them being used to being handled.  I am a slow worker but I am aiming for neatness rather than speed so that the project looks half decent by the time that it is finished.

Anyway here are some photos  of my progress:





I still have a way to go but it is bringing me deep satisfaction that I am very slowly getting another UFO finished and another item off the unfinished list and there are a lot of them.

I m trying to keep myself occupied without spending loads of money although to finish off one of my blankets which is being made I need to source double knitting wool in tourqouises, blues, creams, purple, lilac, navy which is being worked in stripes and started off with me using leftover scraps of wool but those scraps and leftovers are nearly all gone.  I like to crotchet because I can pick it up and put it down and it grows reasonably quickly which is ideal for me to do during the week.

I hope I manage to get stuck in again this week.

Catch you all soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Wow! so impressed by the amount of needlepoint you have achieved. It is looking lovely.I used up all my DK blues in a blanket a couple of years ago - a really satisfying project. Check out your local charity shops, they often have bags of wool [or ask your mates!]
    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur needlepoint work is so lovely! I hope you can find the yarn you need without too much difficulty or expense. I think it's good to have a variety of projects on the go ..... some that are good when we have a quick moment to spare and some that make us settle down and focus a bit more. Have a good weekend! Cheers, Nanny Anny in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your needlework, it is something that I have not attempted since school. I tried some simple cross stitch but it did not really suit me then. Perhaps I will try again at some point. I do read your recipes and try many of them anf evry one is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say that I hope you are okay. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another here just checking that all is ok with you and yours..... x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts