A little forum that I have come across

There is a little forum that I have belonged to on and off over the past 8 years or so maybe more and its where I started out with like minded ladies and gentleman learning to do different stuff at home and sharing their experiences and most importantly helping others with practical guidance and some very good recipes. It is very friendly and a lot of long running Internet friendships have been formed as a result of this little forum. I learned to make Mincemeat and how to bottle fruits from this group of ladies and figuratively speaking I think you will find it a win win situation.  Excuse the pun but I think you will find that everyone has something to bring to the table.  It is a members forum so if after you have had a peek you like what you see join up.

Do go and take a peek I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

They are located here:

 http://homeandhearth.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Pattypan

Catch you later

x

Comments

Popular Posts