Kilner Drinks Dispenser

Well I went and purchased one of the large Kilner drink dispensers eventually after letting everyone else know that they are £10 cheaper in Wilkinsons (i.e. £20) than John Lewis or Lakeland where they are (£30). I have promised myself another one by the end of the month when OH should be able to give me transport for the same.  I have some vouchers to use up and these are something that I have had my eye on for a few months now.  Should be ideal come family parties!



The photo is not mine it comes from the Lakeland website.

|Now I need to save up to buy the drinking jars.

Ideal for a barbecue and home made lemon barley water frozen and then allowed to thaw.

Catch you soon

Pattypan

x


Addendum:

This is the 8 litre jar - there are 5 litre versions on the Internet but the Wilkinson's one is the 8 litre version.

Pattypan

x









Comments

  1. I picked up a couple of these last year with plans to use them for summer drinks I also really like the look of them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts