Some recent Charity shop finds

S

Three pieces of Adderley China £10 for the three.

A hand embroidered harvest flowers tray cloth with lace edging
5 little blue and white dessert dishes
A wooden carved photograph frame to pop this picture of my mum and dad
6 x 2 pint Original Kilner Jars £22
A small pansy crochet mat 60pence

Another small crochet mat 60pence

small tray cloth £1.25

Going to be turned into a cushion cover

Some more Johnsons Berry Ware which I collect

A small alabaster lamp and shade

A Wicker Basket £5

Another pansy mat £1.25

Comments

  1. Thanks Dawn. i have some Aynsley pieces that I was bought for my 18th and 21st birthdays which are packed up out of the way. These are really pretty pieces though and I think they will go well with the Ansley pieces. I cannot resist pretty bits and bobs. Hope you are keeping well. Pattypan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts