Saturday Roundup

Its been perishing today.  I have had a couple of bad attacks with the Raynauds today despite wearing thick gloves.  There is not a lot I can do about it apart from trying to keep warm.

I have been to mum's again today.  On the way there we dropped the dog off for a run and when she got back in the car she jumped all over me and muddied me up.  I was not impressed and when she had finished with me looked like I had been dragged through a field backwards!

We have done quite a lot more sorting we are nearly there for the house anyway.   The attic is now empty and I have bought the knitting machines home together with the various accessories now when I get some time I am going to have to find out how to use them.  I know how to use the first of her machines which is a Knitmaster as mum had me doing stuff when I was younger so I may start  to get me used to working with one again with that to begin with and then work my way up.  The charity shop have taken some stuff and are coming back for more which is good.

The house seemed even sadder today but life moves on whether we want it to or not.  Mums neighbours are missing her too.

I am having my father's desk to use as a computer desk and also for my sewing.  It will be ideal for me to be able to  go up into the craft/computer room to get on with things like the patchwork and other sewing bits and bobs and paper crafts and card making that I am interested in.  The hand knitting and crochet can be done downstairs as can the embroidery and needlepoint. I have different crafts for different time frames.  I just like to be busy and cannot just sit and watch TV I have usually some work going on in my hands as well.

Tonight though I have a lot to do in the kitchen so I had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts