Still plodding along doing the deep cleaning

...of the kitchen and turfing out the cupboards and washing everything in sight.  Its a long laborious job but someone has to do it; its a slow process but I am little by little gaining ground.  I am not as quick as I used to be either which adds to my frustration a little bit.  Once the kitchen is done it is the turn of the pantry.  I am hoping that OH will take the old fridge to the dump tomorrow so that when I go to get the flooring (also hopefully tomorrow) we can pick up some shelving to put where the fridge once was. fingers crossed toes plauted.  catch u tomorrow pattypan x

Comments

  1. Oh for a pantry with lots of shelves, one day well thats the plan a big walk in pantry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes oh for a big one! You inspired me to pop up a post which I have just done.

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts