Some recent finds

In the past month or so i have managed to find the following items which I am very chuffed with.  They also go with some items I already have.

I was lucky to find this Mason Cash Mixing bowl which is in excellent condition particularly the inside of the bowl.  I particularly like the Mason Cash pottery and also the Moira stoneware.



Then I came across this small pretty photo frame which yet again will go very nicely with some items that I already have.


I then came across this super cushion embroidered from a kit from the Country diary of an Edwardian Lady set of kits released by DMC.  I have the other kits to work which consist of another cushion panel but this time with a Foxglove on the front and two small lavender cushions for popping in with your clothes - also embroidered.  I have yet to work these but they are on the list to do.



There is so much work in this little cushion and I am totally chuffed to pieces with it.  I have the full Caverswell Country Diary month plates which I picked up from a car boot for about £10 for all the plates several years ago and which are in storage.  I have always been very fond of the books and also the designs that stemmed from those books which are still available today the originals having come out in the seventies when I was a youngster.

And finally, I already have one of these and so I thought that this would make a good companion piece to pop some family photographs into.  If I remember correctly the frame came originally from M  & S.

Me thinks another nice little haul.  I am pleased with them.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts