Honey I am home

... after having a fantastic weekend with very good company and I have really enjoyed myself.  The weather cleared up for the good after yesterday's downpour, but this morning it has done a repeat performace.  Its been good to touch base with really good friends and spend quality time with them.  I have missed it of late - because we are all busy and come from very different walks of life so it has truly been an added bonus that we were all able to get together this weekend.  Thank you ladies (and gents) you know who you are and you are all absolutely ab fab.

Now back to a healthy dose of reality.   I have OH to sort out, cats and dog to sort and something for his highness for tea although at present he is not very enthusiastic about eating.  Probably I would venture because he has had to eat his own offerings!  We shall leave that one there.

Right am off to potter and aim to pop my household back into some form of normality.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Glad you had a good timw, its always good to catch up with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mummasu it was a really good weekend and my friends are the warts n all type if you get my gist. Hope you are keeping well. Pattypanx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts