I am in the Land of the living just

Feel a lot better than I did last night and despite some discomfort and bruising I have so far managed to resist any kind of pain killer.  I have a strong pain ceiling in any event but I do not like popping pills and do not take them unless I absolutely have to.  I am also speaking more normally and have managed to eat two small meals soft food based.  So am getting there.  I am so glad however that I took the time off work.  It has meant that for once I have been able to give myself some tlc and some time to heal properly.  I have slept heavily and late and then have been curled up with a book.  I paid a visit to the Charity shop the other day and came out with some paperback books to read and two new to me cookery books for £3.  So not bad going really they are:


This is the one I am currently reading - its really good and I am enjoying it thus far.







So plenty to keep me occupied.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts