Its chucking it down with rain

Torrential rain where you actually think it might be easier to be a duck than an upright bipedal human!  Never mind we need the rain but when it gets torrential that's when puddles appear out of nowhere.  We have a very big puddle outside of the front of the house and at the corner of the road there is the usual big puddle.  When its torrential the drains do not seem to cope as well.  Neither do the humans. Well this one at any rate.  Proper caravan weather.  But there are always positives if you look hard enough.  Sometimes have to get the magnifying glass  but hey as long as you find something good then that is all that matters.

I am of to a meeting this afternoon and then onwards to a party with like minded friends.  It is one of our number's birthday next week and so I have been searching around for something suitable for her.  I now have to get all my bits and pieces together as well.  That's the bit I do not like getting everything together.  Heyho never mind.

Also instructions on the cat feeding for OH and my old lady Squeak needs regular attention and has different cat food to the others.  Bless her she hardly has any teeth, but is still full of life and loves her grub except this days it has to be like a pate for her to eat it.  Mind you she is a beautiful soul for a cat very loving very attentive, very vocal and forever telling me off.  OH is in for a good time as two of the others are also in season. They become overtly affectionate and extremely vocal. Oh well in for a penny in for a pound.

I will hopefully catch up with you all sometime tomorrow once I have landed - I suspect its going to be a late night.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Have a lovely time and dont forget wellies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Had a lovely time and despite the rain did not need the wellies xx Hope you are keeping well. Pattypanx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts