Sunday Breakfast

Is now out the way just consisted of some toast and butter and a glass of the peach nectar. Which was lovely cool and refreshing.  Just nice and simple. Often on a Sunday morning we have croissants and fresh fruit or pancakes and fruit filling with fresh cream but its just too hot and to tell the truth I needed something to eat but not a lot of.    I should have tried the coddled eggs but that is something I can do in the week before I go to work.

Demetri would not come in last night there was no way he was coming in - he was too hot so he has been out all night.  I don't normally leave them out overnight because I have lost so many that way and I do not sleep if they are not in very well so its easier to round them up and get them in for their supper.

Right I must continue with the dining room and carry on from where I left off last night.

Catch you all later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts