Wild at Heart


In the Land Love magazine September edition there is a lovely article on Ginny Knox and Caro Wilson otherwise known as Wild at Heart producers of lovely different preserves mainly based on the wild produce available in this country.  The link below will take you to some of the recipes and there is a link to be joined to their mailing list.  There are various bits to their website and I thought taking you to the monthly entries on their blog and some of the recipes might be a good taster for you all to look at.




The main reason for me bringing this to your attention is that there is an opportunity  to win one of five copies of their cookbook which is fabulous and which I have had for sometime  called the Hedgerow Cookbook.  The link to enter the competition is www.landlove.com competition ends on 30 September 2016.

The other reason I am after brambles is to have a go at some of the recipes in the book but also to make their old fashioned bramble pudding which is in the magazine which looks scrummy.

Thought I would share.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. A timely post Pattypan, the blackberries are just starting to ripen here, much later than last year. I will be having a read with my coffee later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts