Things are not going to plan.

There was more work than I bargained for.  The pantry is more or less there. unfortunately before it is completely finished I need some more storage boxes to finish it off.  I had more grub in the pantry than I thought I had.  Which is not a bad thing as the cupboard is not bare and very liveable out of for the next few months so should not need to buy as much just top things up as they run out.   however will still pop the housekeeping up and put it separate in a jar - so that is it budgeted for and if the freezer needs re-stocking then I will have the funds available.  That is the plan anyway.  I am very pleased with the shelving its made a difference as I can find things a lot easier and the rest is stored in tubs by item. 

I had hoped to post some pictures but my cats have drowned my phone and killed it.  So I am patiently waiting for a new one to arrive.  An expensive accident.  The new one has insurance; when the previous policy was taken out they did not offer insurance for that particular phone which we had not appreciated at the time. however the company were very good.

The kitchen is nearly done as well been scrubbed out from top to bottom including all the walls and the skirting boards.  I must say I am very impressed with the new steam cleaner it is doing a very good job. I just love it when everything is clean. Next up the bathroom.


Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Hope you get the phone sorted soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately the phone is now sorted but it has cost me a lot of money as the phone was not insured and we still had a year to go on the contract which I have paid off. This new one is very much insured! Things just tend to happen!

    Take care

    Pattypanxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts