Computer Issues

I am not sure what is going on with the computer but am finding it difficult to keep a consistent signal the internet keeps shutting itself off so I have not read many other blogs or posted as a result.  I am going to have a fiddle with it but I think it is something to do with the router and the fire wall but I need to strip that out in the front room and it is not easily accessible at the moment so will have to do what I can when I can.  So I will carry on posting and somewhere down the line I hope that the posts actually post and you are able to read them.

The migraine is still hanging and making life impossible but I am back at work after two days off

Because of the rough weather at the weekend we were unable to get all the slabs down and the shed up.  We are hoping to get it done over the weekend although I think we may be a tad ambitious about this.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited and all that jazz.  Wish us luck.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts