Major panic at 07:00am

arising from the fact that at 07:00am this morning I received a text indicating that my goods from so and so were going to be delivered today 18 November 2016.  Really serious major panic because we are of course talking about the shed.  Could not speak to the company concerned until 08:30am or the providers of the shed until 09:00am.  Was really concerned as nobody was going to be home!  Was getting in a right two and eight about the whole thing and trying to work out what the heck I could do whilst waiting to speak to them.

Not good for the old blood pressure especially before breakfast.

Eventually getting through to a very nice lady who with a couple of words was able to confirm that indeed my shed is due for delivery tomorrow and it is in their list for tomorrow.  Big sigh of relief!  I had ordered an alarm system for the shed and we believe that is what they have tried to deliver today.  I was expecting it all to come together and arrive tomorrow!

They have tried to deliver today we don't know what assume it is still the alarm.  Have to go and collect it.  Fortunately it is near where we are going to get some slabs for putting the shed on so we can kill two birds with one stone.

This evening have had a text from the delivery company indicating that they will be with us at 7:30am apparently we are first on the list.

So I have a bit of sorting out to do tonight to try and get things tickety boo in readiness for the delivery tomorrow.

Its been a very cold day again here in Peterborough and it is really cold out at the moment.   When I left for work this morning it was 2 degrees.  Have not checked to see what it is at the moment but I know its perishing - I have been going into work with two woolly jumpers on in an effort to keep warm!

So this weekend it is operation shed - although a lot of work it should make things easier in the long run I hope.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

I am off to get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I am really pleased for you. It is all happening now x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts