Pear and Fig Mincemeat

I have some pears to use up and so as not to waste them I came across this recipe which I intend to make on Thursday night.  Sounds delicious.  Different take on an old classic however the proof of the pudding is always in the eating. Here is the link in case you want to have a go too.   Still plenty of time to make for Christmas.


Be something else for the pantry shelf.

I have printed the recipe off and it is in my recipe binder.   Still have the Amaretto one to make.

Would have liked to have made tonight but tomorrow will do.   I am off for a meeting tonight.   I thought was for tomorrow night  so a bit of a change around.  Never mind these things are sent to try us.

I am tucking into a Chinese as we speak.   Tomorrow night I cook the chicken thingy we got at the weekend with veggies.

Been an awfully wet day here today.  Yesterday I was in agony and crippled up the worst have been for a long time.  Now I know why!  Should listen to what my body tells me.

Right had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts