Shed Tales -Monday Night

Still no internet connection so I am continuing to draft posts even though I am not able to post them just yet.

OH and I have been out in the garden this evening together with a powerful halogen work lamp and the wooden frame is starting to come together.  We have all the walls up and together the floor down.  Tomorrow evening we are aiming to get the roof on.  We have done a couple of hours work not starting really until 8:00am after we had had tea and then we had to go back to B & Q as the lamp he had bought did not have a bulb in it.  Was not missing they just did not supply it and OH had thought was within.  So a productive evening all round even though it was bitterly cold.  I had two pairs of gloves on and my thick anorak over a couple of thick jumpers.  I was pleased to get in.  Lovely clear sky though tonight often find that with a bitterly cold night.  Its nights like this when I am desperate for a log fire to snuggle round and keep the fingers and the tootsies warm.

I am on holiday for a week from tomorrow night in order to try and get organised a bit before I go into Hospital.  Wish me luck.  I think it is going to be a very busy week.

Right had better potter on every little helps.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts