Sunday Round Up

Slight change of plan to today's Sunday lunch - OH was not really hungry and so we opted for a pick n mix antipasti type meal instead.  Sometimes he is in the mood for a meal but today was an off day.   We are going to have the roast tomorrow night.   OH is going to pop it on for tea when he gets home.   I shall leave it ready prepared just to pop on.  So that will be a good meal to come home to. plus there should be plenty left for Tuesday nights tea as well.  It is bitterly cold here again tonight and I think soup is going to be on the menu this week if it carries on like this both to have of an evening and to take to work.  Fortunately the house is warm.

I did not get to my preserving as it took me a while to get some of the stuff I bought earlier put away. But I shall get stuck in tomorrow evening do a bit each night the same as with the tidying.

Was the last part  of Poldark this evening.  Sunday nights will not be the same again until the next series comes to our screens.  I love the series the first time round but this is a completely different rendition and I quite like it.

Right had better get a wriggle on things to do before I go to bed.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts