Exercising my fingers paet 4

I have now managed to complete all the squares 24 in total w x6 for the back and 2 x 6 for the fronts x 2.  All loose ends have been woven in on each of the 24 indibidual squares. I have now started joining up the squares. Things are starting to come together although I still have an extensive amount of joining to do before yet more crochet. There is now stacked in my work box 2 different piles of squares. I have started with the back of the hot water bottle covers.  This part may take me a little time but i am being good and concentrating on the one item i.e the hot water bottle covers x 2 and it will be good to get them completed and popped up ready for use.  I have 2 new hot water bottles for the covers.


Most importantly it has got my hands going.  In my real life i am a secretary and therefore typing all day long and as i have no internet connection to my main computer my hands have not been used for typing for the past three and a half weeks which is the longest time ever.  Every little helps and i do not want to lose the dexterity. Typing one fingered on a miniscule kepad on my phone is not my bag.  Its far too slow for me and besides i am used to using both hands.

One final instalment should complete the project and hopefully that will be achieved in the next few days.  Catch you soon.  Pattypan xx

Comments

Popular Posts