Bedroom sorting

My wardrobes are not big enough and i therefore bought a couple of hanging racks.  My Reiki couch was stored behind one of them and during the week the Reiki couch lost its balance and knocked over the rack.  I have therefore spent a couple of hours restoring the racks to normal.  I have also sorted some clothes out thst are now too big for me.  In the last 8 years I have gone down from a size 24 to a size 18.  Still a way to go but a size 18 is more liveable and does not impact on my joints quite so much.  So I will be making a delivery to the Charity shop tomorrow to pass on those items I no longer have a need for.  It feels good to be having a bit of a sort out.

I also need to get some new bedding organised as I have managed to put my foot through one of my sheets. There was a small hole and if course my foot found it.  I can use the rest of the sheet up in due course it will not go to waste.  I can feel a shopping trip coming on.  Right had better get a wriggle on.  Quite a bit to do.

Catch you soon

Pattypan xx


NB thats two large bags disposed of working on number three!

Pp

NBB.  Thats three large bags and two of rubbish.  Still loads more to go however if Oh chucks out any of his cotton shirts I shall be filching them for their fabric for patchwork.  Also managing to get homeless clothes into the wardrobe and rails.  It will be a long overdue job finally sorted. Also finding one or two WIPs which have been collated together so that I can get them sorted too.

Pp

Comments

  1. A good sort out is so therapeutic-especially in Spring! I need to follow your lead with my fabric stash...
    Best wishes Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison I normally dont do the decluttering thing but it is a case of having too. All the larger clothes will benefit someone snd raise funds for a local charity so its a win win. But I must admit I feel better for it. Take care Pattypan x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts