The Pound Shop and. Some more fruit bushes

Yesterday while shopping I nipped into one of the pound shops that I do not get to very regularly and stocked up on some items which I use on a day to day basis. Things like shower gels soap etc.

I came across some lovely cupcake cases.

Some Purple spotted ones.



 Some lovely blue floral ones.


Some lovely pal tourqoise green spotted ones.



And some Muffin cups.

A lovely mint green


And rose pink.  Both are spotted.


Its my birthday in a few weeks so thought I would stock up whilst I can.  I have seen some cake carriers as well that I would nit mind. Cake carriers what does she need them for.  We have a tradition at work that when its your birthday you leave cakes in the kitchen for work colleagues so I thiught this year would make them myself and I will need a couple of cake carriers for this purpose.

I also stocked up on some foil and plastic containers for freezing meals vegetables and fruit and soups.  I dont like wasting stuff so if there is a good meal still to be had but we dont fancy it at that particular moment into the freezer it goes.

I also unexpectedly found some more fruit bushes.  This time blueberry redcurrant and gooseberry.  So I am well chuffed.  I was hoping to do an awful lot in the gsrden this weekend but the weather is not too brilliant at the moment. Fingers crossed though.

Catch you soon.


Comments

Popular Posts