Tarragon Vinegar Reprise

I have just started this year's batch of Tarragon vinegar.  Its something I make every year and is such a useful and tasty addition to the pantry shelf - its also a useful filler for a home made Christmas hamper or for your Pantry Shelf.




Even if you do not grow your own Tarragon you can purchase it from the herb section of a store such as Waitrose a couple of bunches is enough to do a litre jar and you will get four or five or more little bottles (such as the ones that Lakeland have on sale at the moment) maybe a few more it really depends on the size of the bottle.  You do not however need much to really help lift a dish.


Items like this you end up paying an arm and a leg for so it pays to make your own.

I have just finished watering up for the evening and as well as managing to keep the plants alive by giving them a good soaking each night.  It is taking a little effort but as I have gone to the effort of buying and growing them I do want some kind of return for my time investment and my monetary investment although really its the culinary advantage I am most looking at.  Even though it is hot and sticky in the house outside it is nice and fresh and it has been good to be outside in the fresh air.

Right need to do some ironing for tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts